Hello folks, If you want professional, quality and free video editing tool then you should make note of Kinemaster App.
Kinemaster is a powerful and free video editing tool where you can edit all your videos easily. Kinemaster Tool is developed for both Android and iOS platforms but they haven’t developed for Windows and Mac OS. But no worries here we will demonstrate how to use this kinemaster wonderful tool in your Windows and Mac OS PC. Before getting started first we will know about the Kinemaster app.
If you want to install or use the kinemaster app on your PC then you can skip this intro and move on to Installation steps directly by using the Jump To option below.
What is Kinemaster? Is it an App or a Tool?
Kinemaster is an video editing tool for both Android and iOS smartphones which was developed by Kinemaster Corporation. Kinemaster Corporation is a Korean company which also has sub-branches in China, USA and Spain. This is the most trendy video editing tool with all the latest editing features and transitions including transition effects, text and stickers with multiple options. Previously there are only few software’s available in the market for video editing but know you can find multiple free video editing apps when you browse on the play store.
Kinemaster is one of them with all the features where most of the apps doesn’t have. Kinemaster also developed one more application named Nex Player. Its a video player where you can watch all the videos on your device. Its kinda MX player or VLC player.
Features of Kinemaster App
Coming to the features there are many features of Kinemaster App and I will explain only a few of them (major features). Below are the best and filtered features of the Kinemaster App.
- It’s easy to use and understandable.
- The application doesn’t occupy more space. It’s light and powerful.
- Intuitive Editing: You can edit your videos easily in the layer mode and you can trim your video or audio clip with sub-frame accuracy.
- Instant Preview: You don’t need to wait for the final video. You can watch it instantly by every change and it doesn’t even take much time to wait for every change.
- You can add multiple audio clips to the video and you can play all audio clips at a time in the Kinemaster video editing studio.
- Multi-layer concept: You can add multiple layers to the video which is limited up to 10 layers currently and which may be extended in future. You can adjust position and timing for every layer. You can even animate each layer of using preset animation effects.
- Blending Mode: Using Kinemaster we can blend our videos with fine tuned colors and we can create our own filters for easy editing.
- Speed Adjustment: In the Kinemaster Video editing tool we can adjust the speed of the video from 0.25 to 16X for slow motion and time lapse effects.
- Kinemaster comes with the best in class audio features. It will support all audio formats.
- Kinemaster app also has a voice recording feature where you can record audio while editing the video.
- Kinemaster Asset Store: In the Kinemaster Asset store we will complimentary professional music.
Kinemaster Application for Windows or Mac OS
Most of the professional video editors will use Sony Vegas and Adobe Premier Pro but the price of the software is too high for us to use. So, Kinemaster is the best handy software to use for video editing.
Kinemaster comes with most of the feature which is available in Premium Software’s but the video quality and audio quality will differ when compared to Adobe Premier Pro and Sony Vegas.
Most of the features in Kinemaster are paid but not too pricy to purchase. It will cost us around 5$ per month to use all the premium features or else still we can use them by allowing the watermark in our video.
If you are OK with the watermark in your video then you can go ahead with the free version.
Currently, Kinmaster is not available for Windows and Mac which is only available for Android and iOS. So if you want use this software in your Windows or Mac OS PC then you need to use an Android Emulator which is available in the below link.
There are many Android Emulators in the market in those I will prefer Droid4x Emulator. If you already have an Android Emulator on your PC then you can continue on that Emulator.
How to Install Kinemaster App in Windows PC
Please follow the below steps to install Kinemaster Video Editor on Windows PC. I’m showing how to install Kinemaster Video Editor by using Droid 4X Emulator. If you want us to show in different android emulator then you can comment us below so that we will update your preferred android emulator.
- Download and Install the Android Emulator on PC by using the above link.
- Search for Kinemaster in Google Play Store.
- Click on the Install button to install Kinemaster. That’s it your Installation completed.
Install Kinemaster App in Mac OS PC
Watch the below video to install Kinemaster app on your PC:
Editing the video in mobile and transferring the video to PC and uploading is a hectic process. So installing the app directly on your PC will definitely serve the purpose. Editing the videos on the large screen is easier when compared to small screen i.e., Smart phones.
Kinemaster Video Editor is mainly useful for the vloggers who maintains a channel in youtube and publish videos on their youtube channel like us.
But it couldn’t be professional if we made the video with all our efforts and finally publishing the video with watermark. This application is giving all the best features at very low and reasonable price so we can prefer the paid or premium version. If you are okay with the watermark then you can stay in the free version.
If you want to learn video editing in Kinemaster with detailed workflow then you can download the Kinemaster official user guide below.