iMessage was an application that was only used for Apple users to send messages from iPhone to iPhone by there Apple ID. If you are an iPhone user and you want to shift to Android due to its advanced features when compared to iOS but you were using iMessage and all your contacts, friends in iMessages then you will don’t get those contacts in your android.
We are having many apps instead of imessages like hike and WhatsApp but some users are attracted to messages due to its simple layout we can directly send a message and the messages in imessages will appear in the form of a normal message but the change is only in color. The best method to Download iMessage for android and to install it on an android phone.
We can use iMessage on our device by using a weMessage App. It will work both in iOS and Android.
Steps to solve/install the Problem iMessage for Android Device
The below steps will show you how to solve the problem. By observing the screenshots you can understand.
- Step 1: Download the weMessage App for android from above
- Step 2: The messenger will start downloading.
- Step 3: After downloading APK file connect your Android mobile to PC/Laptop.
- Step 4: Transfer the APK file to mobile phone.
Note: Allow Installation from Unknown sources in your mobile settings.
- Step 5: Install the Application.
- Step 6: After completing the installation verify your mobile number.
(If you are downloading directly from your mobile phone then you can install directly from your android device but you have to allow your device to install it Allow installation from unknown sources.)
How to Install iMessage on Android Phone
Just follow the below steps to install the iMessage(weMessage) on your Android Phone.
- Download the APK file above.
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Allow installation from unknown sources.
- Click on the APK and install it.
- That’s it your installation is completed.
- Sign In using your existing credentials to start using iMessage.
Watch the below video to know more….
How to Know the Difference between iMessage and Normal message in Android Device.
The message notification is similar to Whatsapp and FB messenger but the unknown thing is If your message in messenger appeared in green then it was a normal message and if it appears in blue then it was iMessage this is the best way to confirm iMessage and normal message.
Remember: This is not safe to install the Apk or Application because it will store all your data and connects with Third-party server and later it connects to Apple. The application having many problems and errors which may harm your device.
Final words :
It was better to use WhatsApp, FB messenger and Hike instead of this iMessage which can keep you safe. Thanks for reading our article if you have any doubts then you can clarify your doubts on the comment session.